Monday, June 18, 2012

Last Day of TTh Preschool

Sylvia finished up her first year of preschool on Thursday, May 24.  She had a wonderful year with Mrs. Fink, Mrs. Potter and Mrs. Berends.  I cannot believe my little girl was old enough to go to preschool this year let alone head on to MWF preschool next year.  I seriously don't know how all you moms and dads out there handle your kids growing up.

Parents were invited at the end of class for a song and end of year ceremony honoring each child  Here's the end of one of the class' favorite songs, Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Mrs. Fink interview each child and shared their answers with the class.  I think Sylvia got a little shy being up in front of everybody.

Sylvia with her certificate for finishing Tuesday, Thursday preschool.

What a blessing it was to have Parker in Sylvia's preschool class.  That meant I got to enjoy time with Emily on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  As long as we had snack along, Eric and Macy didn't mind going on stroller rides through the church parking lot while Emily and I talked.

1 comment:

The Kac's said...

So glad that both Parker and Sylvia & me and you get to go through all this together!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop