Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day

Sylvia was very excited to celebrate "daddy's day" as she called it.  I did an interview with Sylvia and Erickson.  Below are their answers to my questions.  I interviewd Sylvia first but Eric must have been listening because he gave a couple of the same answers.

What is daddy’s name?
     Daniel                      
     Niko
How old is daddy?
     33                              
     4
How much does daddy weigh?
     I think, um...60          
     What?
How tall is daddy?
     I don't know             
     He's 4
What is daddy’s favorite TV show?
     news                          
     news
What is daddy’s favorite food?
     scrambled eggs         
     eggs
What is daddy’s favorite drink?
     water, cold water       
     milk
What is daddy’s favorite color?
     dark blue and light blue     
     4
What is daddy’s favorite music?
     bands
     figgle
His favorite thing to do is
     play with me
     play downstairs with me
He likes to wear
     t-shirts 
     blue
My daddy is really good at
     juggling 
     news
I like it best when my daddy
     tickles me
     plants
My favorite thing to do with my daddy is
     to do something fun
     play downstairs
When my daddy goes to work he usually
     rides his bike
     what?
What does daddy do at work?
     designs things
     plants
What does daddy know a lot about
     music
     4   
What does daddy like to do for fun?
     play outside
     to works

Each year on Father's Day I try to have the kids make a gift for Dan.  I've bought the supplies for stepping stones last fall but never got them made so it was the perfect project.  It was a little trickier than I expected but the final product turned out nice.

I've taken a picture of the kids with Dan and their gift each year on Father's Day.  I'm sure not all of our gifts will stand the test of time so it will be fun to look back at these pictures.  You can click on the "father's day" label to see previous pictures from Father's Day.
The kids are each wearing a shirt about daddy.
Sylvia's says, "I love Daddy"
Eric's says, "I dig my dad"
Drake's says, "handsome like daddy"

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think Eric told his favorite drink not Dan's. Did you ask the questions during "bike to work week"? Didn't know Dan rode his bike that often or that he liked to work for fun.

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop