Thursday, June 21, 2012
Sylvia's 1st Trip to the Dentist
Sylvia loves going to the doctor and the same proved true for her first trip to the dentist. She did an awesome job getting her teeth cleaned and having x-rays taken. The dental hygienist told her she was her best patient of the day and I believe it with how well she sat still and listened. She was very excited about her new toothbrush and toothpaste. When I was a kid I remember being excited about the "free" toothbrush. I learned as an adult that those toothbrushes aren't free! After Dr. Peterson took a look in her mouth, he gave her a coin to put in the machine and get a prize. She got a little rubbery worm that she loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Foods
- pineapple
- spinich
- yogurt
- cottage cheese
- chicken
- turkey
- cheese
- pinto beans
- puffs
- baby mum mum
- applesause
- acorn squash
- butternut squash
- zucchini
- pears
- black beans
- yellow squash
- green beans
- peas
- banana
- carrots
- sweet potatoes
About Me
Sylvia's Nick Names
- Dilbie
- Peanut Pie
- Honey Bee
- Booger Boo
- Bumbles
- Pumpkin
- Sylvie Bilvie
- Peanut
- Ba
- Button
- Pork Chop
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Toothy
- Silvie B
- Scooter
- Munchkin
- Baby Girl
- Missy
- Fidget
- Miss Silvie
- Dramatic Chipmunk
- Puddin' Pop
No comments:
Post a Comment