Last week was teacher appreciation week. Parkview Christian Preschool has the best teachers around so we parents thought we'd show them a little love. The Tuesday, Thursday families all chipped in so we could give the teachers a gift and let them know how thankful we are for the time they spend with our kids. I tried to figure out a way to bring them coffee before school or lunch afterward but it was a busy week at preschool with the Spring Program on Thursday. Thanks to the internet, I found these cute ideas, got to be a little creative and finally completed a few projects I have pinned on pinterest.
The apples are mini oreos dipped in melted candy wafers. I then attached a little pretzel and chocolate covered sunflower seed. It didn't work like the directions suggested but I quickly figured out how I could make it work.
The flowers are in small vases wrapped with colored pencils and secured by a bow. I put some double stick tape around the vase to hold the flowers in place before adding the bow. The little baskets may be my favorite. They are made out of paper plates that are cut and folded. You then wrap colored tape around the outside. I added a bow so they'd match the vases. I also found the printable apple card online.
Inspiration links:
1 comment:
So, so, so cute!!!!
Post a Comment