Wednesday, May 23, 2012

All About Me


Sylvia's All About Me poster was up during the open house.  She answered all the questions with me and worked very hard coloring the poster. 
Fascinating Facts About Me
I am 4 years old.
My birthday is November 27.
I live in Iowa City.
I am in this grade: Parkview Christian Preschool
My teacher is Mrs. Fink.
These are the members of my family: Mommy and Daddy, Drake and Eric and me.
When I grow up I would like to be a doctor.

These are a few of my favorite things...
Color: green and orange
Animal: bobcat
Food: macaroni and cheese / noodles
Book: cookbooks
Sport: catching balls, throwing balls and rolling balls
Thing to do at school: answer questions
Thing to do at home: do stuff with mom and clean

I am a star because Jesus Loves Me!

I show others I care by giving them presents.

3 Super Cool Facts About Me
I love my class!
I can draw!
I played soccer!

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop