I am married to the most wonderful man! I could go on and on about how much I love him but I'll just leave it at this...he is wonderful.
Today we'll be sharing Mother's Day and his birthday although we mostly celebrated his birthday on Saturday. I got up with the kids so he could sleep in. After breakfast he worked in the garden with Sylvia and then we worked on a Habitat house. After dinner he opened his gift from the kids which was the Angry Birds: Knock on Wood Game. Sylvia was so excited for him to open it but managed to keep it a secret. We also gave him some new folding chairs for camping and watching soccer. Sylvia wasn't able to keep them a secret. After she mentioned that we had bought chairs I reminded her that they were a secret for daddy's birthday. She proceeded to say, "The chairs we got are a secret for your birthday."
If you want to check out the previous years' pictures, click on the daddy's bday label.

No comments:
Post a Comment