It was fun to take the kids trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood. Sylvia, Eric and I went out first, while Dan stayed home to pass out candy. I was planning to use the stroller for Eric until I realized that most of the houses on our block are split foyers, and I would have been taking him in and out at each house or leaving him the driveway. He ended up doing a great job walking, and we made it to about 16 houses. Dan took Sylvia out to a few more houses while Eric and I relaxed at home. There were lots of kids out and about. We're looking forward to raising our kids here.
Nana and Papa stopped by before trick-or-treating to see our fire fighter and lion.

Family picture before trick-or-treating.
Eric and Sylvia with our leaf pumpkins. Thanks for filling them for us again Grandpa!

Sylvia drew the faces on our pumpkins for me to carve.

My three kids dressed up for Halloween.
Eric enjoying his first rice crispy treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment