Parkview Christian Preschool celebrated Thanksgiving on November 17. The kids were learning about life long ago and finished the theme with a "classroom made" feast. They had meatballs, popcorn, applesauce, fry bread, and turkey cookies. My mom watched Eric, and I was able to volunteer in the classroom for the day. I am so thankful to be staying home with the kids this year but it has been difficult to be away from preschool...especially with Sylvia there on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm glad there are opportunities for me to be involved and watch her experience and enjoy going to school.
Helping Mommy make the meatballs.

Sylvia working on her turkey cookie with Mrs. Potter.

Sylvia is hiding behind the turkey hat she made earlier in the week. She also made a place mat with a turkey hand print on it.

Praying before the feast.
Enjoying the feast. I was proud of my little girl for not only trying all of the food but eating all of the food. I didn't even need to serve her lunch when we got home.
1 comment:
looking at all your pictures makes me want to go to preschool!!
Post a Comment