Sylvia got her first black eye earlier this fall. She was running to the living room in our old house to wave goodbye to Dan when she somehow hit the window trim right at the corner of her eye. Thankfully, Dan was able to come back in and help out with Eric while I comforted Sylvia. When we moved our couch to the new house, I put a small footrest in front of the window so the kids could still look out. I think Sylvia jumped up on it and expected to have the back of the couch there instead of the wall. The previous day she was running down the hall and ran into the bathroom door frame leaving a vertical bruise on her forehead. She looked a little beat up for a week or so. Everything is healed now but we've noticed you can still see where she hit the window trim.


2 comments:
That last picture is a doozy.
And yet it captures her personality so well!
Post a Comment