Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sylvia's Wardwobe (Part III)

This is an old post that never got published for some reason. I don't think any of these clothes still fit.

Who says you can't wear pjs during the day.


All dressed up. There's pretty much always some drool on my clothes.


This is daddy's favorite outfit. I get anything I want when I'm wearing my overalls.


More pjs. They are so comfortable...I don't know why I'd wear pants instead.

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop