Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Boating

When I was four-years-old, my parents bought a Viking deck boat. I spent many an afternoon asleep in the front of the boat, annoying my brothers while adjusting the cushions in the tube, and attempting to get up on two and then one, and eventually no skis. I haven't done as much boating recently. It was not the most fun thing to do while pregnant and Dan wouldn't let me ski last summer. He said it was the doctor that wouldn't let me but I just thought she didn't want me to fall while skiing...not skip skiing altogether. Anyway, we took Sylvia out on the boat this past weekend. She loved the wind in her face, driving over bumpy water, and splashing in the lake. I think she's going to take after Mommy.






No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop