
Sylvia with her cousins Katie and Ben. I think the two of them are having a serious conversation.

What's better than a big piece of watermelon on the 4th?

We had lunch on the deck with grandma and grandpa and played a little in the front yard. Sylvia still loves the grass although she is now able to pull it...and eat it.

Sylvia enjoyed her first fireworks show. The first big boom made her jump but after that she was fine. We watched from a distance in Coralville and could see Iowa City's in the background. Our vote goes to Iowa City this year. Sylvia was slightly distracted by the young boy next to us who played "war" by himself to the sound of fireworks going off.

1 comment:
Hey I recognize those kids! We played with Katie and Ben at the park in NL the other day!! Ben said, "How tall are you? Stand up so I can see!" to me...so I stood...and when they realized how short I was, I think they were a little disappointed...then Katie said, "Almost 5 foot, right?" So smart and funny!! ;)
Post a Comment