In this picture, you are looking at the main entrance to the building. The beautiful lake is covering up the parking lot.
This is a view of the west side of the building. Our preschool rooms were located in the three classrooms behind the playground.
A closer view of the playground and preschool classrooms.
This picture was taken right before walking into our gym/sanctuary...otherwise known as a sanctasium.
From inside of the "sanctasium" you can see the same doors.
My new office was located directly to the right of the bulletin board you see in this picture.
The door you see goes into the preschool storage room which used to be my office. The preschoolers walked this hallway everyday on their way to recess.
While we wait to get back into our house, I am keeping busy with preschool work. Today I am calling all of the families who are registered for the 2008-2009 school year and reassuring them that we do plan to have preschool...at a new location. The new location is yet to be determined but I have faith that God will provide in his perfect timing.
No comments:
Post a Comment