Eric has been getting haircuts since he was 11 months old. He has a full head of hair and it grows fast. I don't even remember how many haircuts he's had in the last year. Sylvia's hair, on the other hand, didn't start coming in till she was 13 months and it was even longer before I could do pigtails or anything. I've been slow to cut any of my little girl's hair off since we waited so long for her to have hair. Sylvia has recently been asking for a haircut and I figured it was about time to give in. She enjoyed a sucker (like her little brother does) while I trimmed the ends off the back.
BEFORE

AFTER

She did a great job of sitting still and was thrilled to have her first haircut.

2 comments:
You did a nice job!
Looks good. Gary would have liked to meet her but you saved a lot of money.
Post a Comment