Monday, April 9, 2012

Finger Painting

Eric had his first finger painting experience last month. I've been hesitant to get the paints out for him because he doesn't stick with one activity for long and I never have any idea when Drake is going to wake up from nap. I decided it was about time this boy did some finger painting and his sister joined us too. These were taken right after nap and he was a little sweaty.
Did I mention that he's always on the move? Eric moved on to playing with buttons and coloring with markers while Sylvia was still finger painting.
Sylvia later cut Easter eggs and crosses out of the finger paint papers they made. We took them to Melrose Meadows on Easter and Sylvia stuffed them in the mailboxes of some of Great Nana's friends.

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop