Our neighbors moved our swings from the old house for us in exchange for our shed. The kids have already gotten a lot of use out of them this spring. Eric has started using the big swing although he still enjoys the baby swing. I appreciate the baby swing because it contains him while out in the yard. He got going a little higher here than mommy expected but he seemed to like it.
Eric doesn't let Sylvia do all the helping. He even gave Drake a few underdogs.
I took a few videos this day and this is my favorite. I love that Sylvia is helping the boys swing and Eric's giggles can't be beat. The runner up video includes Eric getting knocked over by Drake's swing after Sylvia gives it a big push. The video ends with Eric on the ground and Sylvia laughing.
1 comment:
Have to see the other swinging videos too. Glad they like it so much. Raymond's swing (baby one) knocked Zander over when we were at the park in Peoria.
Post a Comment