We had our families over a few days before Erickson's birthday to celebrate. Everyone in town was able to make it over.
Checking out his Melissa and Doug latch puzzle from Grandma and Grandpa. I knew this would be the perfect gift for him.

Eric got this wooden ramp and cars from Nana and Papa. He and Sylvia both enjoy playing with it.

Nana and Papa's gift was wrapped in bubble wrap which was equally as entertaining as the gift itself.

Eric has been playing with his new sports balls, from Bill and Becky's family, in the basement waiting for this nice weather.

Eric also got bubbles from Great Nana. We used them in the bathtub before it was nice enough to take them outside. Now Sylvia has been blowing bubbles for him on the back deck. Dan and I bought Eric a train set, but he wasn't interested in opening it at his party. Anytime I tried handing the bag to him he said, "I no like it." I guess he was happy with the other gifts he received.
Eric's cupcakes with green frosting. Green is sort of his favorite color right now. I'm not sure if he actually likes the color but it's the only color he names when he tells you what color something is. I'm glad we went with cupcakes since Eric blew out his candle with his nose.

Here's my cupcake mom! I even let him have two because it was his birthday.

Enjoying some frosting.

Big sis is also a fan of cupcakes.

Playing on Great Nana's walker is one of our kids' favorite activity. Sometimes they just climb up and sit on it and sometime she takes them for rides.


We're so thankful to have family in town to celebrate birthday and other holidays with.
1 comment:
Sometimes I really miss having family in town. These parties look like so much fun.
Post a Comment