Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Eric at 2 and Drake at 3 months

My mom and I took the kids in last week to get their pictures taken. Picking out outfits was the easy part this time around. Getting three kids to cooperate during a photo shoot was a little harder.

Drake was up first and he is not a very smilely baby at this point.


Mommy and Drake. We've had this picture taken with all three kids and they're hanging in our bedroom. I have a feeling they will be there for a very long time and will always be some of my favorite photos.

Erickson's 2-year-old pictures were my second priority. He was very interested in what he could find behind the curtain. It was hard to keep him still (not a surprise). At one point he laid down and said, "nap" so I knew we didn't have much time left.


Sylvia was all dressed up for our sibling picture so we went ahead and got her picture taken as well. These pictures actually turned out very good from a very goofy little girl that was having trouble following mommy's directions. I didn't order any individuals of these since we had school pictures taken in November but I did get a photo collage so I could get a copy of it.

These are our attempts at a sibling picture. Yep...that's all we got. I guess it will remind me of what it was like to take three kids under five-years-old to get their pictures taken.
I almost ordered this one but I chickened out at the last minute.

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop