Erickson has entered into the cheesy smile phase.
Using a sandbox shovel to enjoy a "snack" of snow on the deck.
Sylvia loves building snowmen and although we didn't get a lot of snow this winter the snow we did get was usually good for building snowmen with. She did this one all by herself. A little later she made another one and needed my help putting it together after she made all three of the balls. I'm so proud of her for not worrying about whether it looks perfect or not and just being happy with what she has created.
Sylvia and Erickson do pretty well playing in the backyard by themselves as long as I'm peeking out the window at them. This day, I was able to get out for a little bit during Drake's nap. It sure was fun to watch then enjoy the snow.
My kids enjoy swinging even in the middle of winter. I love how well they (usually) get along.
What's better than some hot cocoa after playing outside in the cold snow? Both kids enjoy helping in the kitchen now so they made their own hot cocoa.
I couldn't decide between these two so I had to include them both.
2 comments:
Great snowman, Sylvia!
Luke has that brown shirt, too!
Post a Comment