We took Sylvia out on my parents' boat for the first time this summer. She really liked the rocking of the boat while we ate dinner and the wind in her face while we drove around.
I think she'll like the water a little better once it warms up some. She smiled and laughed but didn't want to stay in for too long.
Check out all that hair!
Take a look at how much she's grown since last year.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I remember going out on their boat with you LOOOOONG ago...that will always stick with me! It was such a good time!
4 comments:
I remember going out on their boat with you LOOOOONG ago...that will always stick with me! It was such a good time!
Shoot, well it was I, Nichole that left that anonymous message...sorry! Hit the wrong button!
Dan looks like he's enjoying the boat more than he used to also.
It amazes me that she is so at home on the boat and water, because I am pretty much petrified every time I go, but I try to be a good sport about it.
Post a Comment