Tuesday, June 2, 2009

fidget

I am announcing the creation of my new blog, fidget.

With summer here I'm hoping to do more sewing. Rather than post all my projects on our family blog, I figured it was about time to start a project blog. All of my previous "creativity" posts can be found on the new blog as well as any new work I do.

I've been sewing mostly nursing covers but I'm planning to expand to more baby and children's items as well. If you're in need of something for yourself or a gift let me know and I'll see about trying something new.

Be sure to add the new site to your list if you want to keep up with what I've been working on.

1 comment:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

etsy. that's all i'm sayin'.

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop