We spent a week at SonWest Roundup for Vacation Bible School this summer. My friend, Jessica, and I taught one of the kindergarten classes. We had a big group this year but made the most of it. It was fun to be with Sylvia and some of her friends for the week.
My little cowboy. I found this shirt at Goodwill a few days before Bible School started.
Great Nana stopped by for a visit and took a wagon ride around the church.
The kids got to try on clothes from other countries while learning about Parkview's global workers.
Sylvia's cousin was in her class for the week.
Music time is always one of Sylvia's favorite parts of VBS. The kids also go to snack, craft and rec time during the morning along with classroom time where the Bible story and daily verses are taught.
Bible School is always a fun but exhausting week. All four of us had a great time.
Jessica and I attempted to get a picture of our families before finishing out the week.





No comments:
Post a Comment