We had the opportunity to take the kids skiing back in February at
Snow Star in Andalusia, IL. My parents invited us along with John and Gretchen's family. Although gearing up to ski was a lot of work, it was well worth it. Both Sylvia and Eric had a fun time learning how to ski while John and Gretchen's kids tried out snowboarding. Sylvia was a little stubborn during the teaching process with mom (which I think made my parents chuckle). She figured things out pretty quickly and went down the bunny hill over and over again by herself. They had a conveyor belt type lift that was very easy for the kids to get on and off of by themselves. Eric spent the day going down between our legs or at the end of our ski pole. My wonderful husband spent most of the time with Drake so that I could ski with Sylvia and Eric. I am so thankful for him as I know it was not the easiest task.
 |
| Ready to start skiing. |
 |
| This is what Sylvia looked like going down the bunny hill. |
 |
| Riding up the bunny hill. |
 |
| Riding the ski lift with mom after going down the Little Dipper. |
 |
| Feeling a bit tired after a day of skiing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment