Sylvia's Christmas program was December 16th during preschool. I was so happy I was able to make it and take Drake along with. Daddy, Eric, Grandma, Grandpa and Papa also attended.
She knew all the songs and sang them often at home, but I wasn't sure whether she would sing during the program. Mrs. Potter even gave us a heads up not to expect too much. One perk of working at the preschool for five years is that I know all the Christmas songs. So, Sylvia and I practiced the songs together the week of the concert and that helped her a lot.
If you watch "Baby Jesus, We Love You" in full screen you can see Sylvia making funny faces while she's singing. When I asked her about it she said she was trying to look like Mrs. Fink was looking. I think the teachers exaggerate their words for the children to see while they're singing. So funny to see Sylvia pick up on that and try to copy it.
After the program, we visited Sylvia's classroom to see all the Christmas decorations and eat cookies.
Bells are Ringing
Baby Jesus, We Love You
Angel Band
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment