
Firedog got to come to school with Sylvia today.

Standing by her coat hook.

Sitting by friends, Samantha and Elizabeth, at the start of the day.

Quotes of the day...
Sylvia was dancing around the house and singing this morning. "I'm going to go to preschool. I'm going to go to preschool. I'm going to go to preschool, because it's lots of fun."
As we got in the car after preschool Sylvia told me, "Eric doesn't know what to do at preschool but I do."
While playing with Eric at home after preschool I heard Sylvia say, "Eric, I'm so excited to see you."
Sylvia told me, "We read a book called Bear is Scared." She was also singing "Five little hot dogs frying in a pan. One went pop. Four little hot dogs..."
First Day of Preschool Interview
Where did you go this morning? - Preschool
Who got to go to preschool with you? - Firedog
Who is your teacher? - I don't know.
Do you remember her name? - Mrs. Potter, Mrs. Fink
Did you have any other teachers besides Mrs. Potter and Mrs. Fink? - Yeah
What was her name? - I don't know.
Do you remember who was at the art table? - Mrs. Berends
What friends are in your class? - Samantha
Any others? - I met maybe Abby or someone
What did you play with in centers? - What's centers?
What did you play with in your classroom? - Light beads at the light table and I played with the ice cream.
What did you do at recess? - We played with some things.
What did you have for snack? - Those little tiny things. I don't know what they called them. A friend brought those cookies.
What books did you read? - I didn't ready any books, but I poured my own juice with the little pitcher and someone.
Did you sing songs? - Yes
What was your favorite things about preschool today? - Recess
Did you go potty? - Yes, two times.
Did you ask your teacher? - Yes, that's what you do at preschool.
Do you remember what your Bible story was about today? - "About Jesus. And there was a man there and he didn't want the people to see Jesus."
3 comments:
Parker also talked about the "really tiny cookies" for snack.
I liked that her favorite part of preschool was recess.
So sweet! I asked Elizabeth what she had for snack and she said they didn't get snack :) But I also didn't get to see her until 4:30! I think I do have a few good pictures, but my computer crashed at home. I am reading this at school, but it is after 4pm :) I can give you my camera on Sunday, but I don't think I will have a personal computer anytime soon :(
Post a Comment