Monday, July 18, 2011
2011 Summer List
I saw the idea of a summer list on a blog I frequent and knew we needed to make one. Summer seems to slip by so quickly each year and I wanted to plan for that. We made a list of all the things we'd like to do this summer, and it has helped me be proactive with the kids and how we spend our time. As we worked on our list, I was convicted how self-centered many of our activities were. So we thought of ways to encourage spending time with other people and serving. You can click on the picture if you want to see what's on this year's list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Foods
- pineapple
- spinich
- yogurt
- cottage cheese
- chicken
- turkey
- cheese
- pinto beans
- puffs
- baby mum mum
- applesause
- acorn squash
- butternut squash
- zucchini
- pears
- black beans
- yellow squash
- green beans
- peas
- banana
- carrots
- sweet potatoes
About Me
Sylvia's Nick Names
- Dilbie
- Peanut Pie
- Honey Bee
- Booger Boo
- Bumbles
- Pumpkin
- Sylvie Bilvie
- Peanut
- Ba
- Button
- Pork Chop
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Toothy
- Silvie B
- Scooter
- Munchkin
- Baby Girl
- Missy
- Fidget
- Miss Silvie
- Dramatic Chipmunk
- Puddin' Pop
3 comments:
Awesome list!
Where did you fly on an airplane too? How many have you gotten done? How did the homemade ice cream go? We still need to ride the city bus for sure too!
I'm glad we got to be part of some of these.
Post a Comment