A few weeks back we joined my parents for a picnic in the park followed by photo shoot. I love taking pictures of the kids and thought we could try our first DIY family pic. Picking out what to wear was much easier than actually taking the pictures. I tried to pose the pictures and have my mom take them while Grandpa encouraged smiles. Sylvia was not in a cooperative mood that night. However, we were able to get a few good shoots. With a new family member arriving in December we'll be getting another family pic soon enough anyway. Just wanted to document our family of four for the time being.
2 comments:
Mom
said...
These pictures are pretty good. Am I allowed to say that since I took them?
Ha! I had suspected you were preggo :) Over the last week or two of preschool I had said to my husband, "That girl is pregnant! Something about her looks different and her walk is even different." It took everything I had in me not to ask you if you were expecting...as you know, you can't just ask a mom of 2 if she is expecting again...because you could very well be wrong and that could get embarrassing :) So happy for you! And your photos are cute!
2 comments:
These pictures are pretty good. Am I allowed to say that since I took them?
Ha! I had suspected you were preggo :) Over the last week or two of preschool I had said to my husband, "That girl is pregnant! Something about her looks different and her walk is even different." It took everything I had in me not to ask you if you were expecting...as you know, you can't just ask a mom of 2 if she is expecting again...because you could very well be wrong and that could get embarrassing :) So happy for you! And your photos are cute!
Jen Essington
Post a Comment