Tuesday, September 7, 2010

6 months

My baby turned 6 months old yesterday. My how the time is flying by. Erickson has been such a joyful addition to our family. He is a pretty laid back little boy with lots of smiles and giggles. He loves his big sister...especially when she's bouncing him around on the bed while jumps. I started him on some solids a few weeks ago and he is an eater, much more so than his sister was. He loves his food and already eats a couple of times a day. I'm also working on getting him to sleep through the night again. He literally laughs out loud when I go into his room in the middle of the night. It's almost as though he's playing a trick on me. Luckily, a few minutes of snuggling and rocking and he goes right back down...without eating! He's just started rolling all over the place and reaching for toys. He loves having something in his hands and mouth but not teeth yet. He and Sylvia have just started "fighting" over toys a little bit. The TV is currently a big distraction to him, especially when he's nursing. He has really dry skin and I'm not looking forward to trying to keep him moisturized during the winter. I think we may be taking him to a dermatologist soon.

Happy 1/2 Birthday Eric!

2 comments:

The Kac's said...

I need to meet this kid!

Grandma said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Erickson !!!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop