Wednesday, September 22, 2010

6 Months (and a couple of weeks)

I finally got around to taking Erickson in for his 6 month pictures. I'm only two weeks late. My mom came along and planned to take Sylvia to the play land. However, Sylvia wanted to watch Eric get his pictures taken. She then said she also wanted to get her picture taken. I wish she would have felt this way three months ago when I wanted her to get her picture taken.

Erickson is so photogenic which made it difficult to pick which pictures to order. I am very good at not ordering any extras or letting them sell me on any of their fancy ones they put together since it adds up quickly. The photographer said something about his wild hair and I laughed inside because his hair usually stands up way more than this. I did a little work on it before pictures but I didn't want it flat against his head because I don't think we would have recognized him.

Big goofy smile
Happy to see you
Sweet little boy
Let's go Hawks!
We did end up letting Sylvia get a couple of pictures taken. This one turned out great but I didn't order. You have have to pay extra for the black and white and her outfit didn't quite look great in color. Before we left for the mall she took of the shirt she had been wearing all day and said, "This shirt isn't for the mall. I need my orange shirt." She then picked out navy blue pants and teal aqua socks to wear.

3 comments:

The Kac's said...

Cute pics! I'm glad to see his onesie because I'm sending you something in a week or so to go with it ;)

Andrea G. said...

So cute! He seems to have lost weight since I last saw him. Is he just getting longer? I like the one of both of them!

Nana B said...

Really nice pictures, and really cute kids. And congrats on getting E's hair to stay flat. Not easy!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop