Monday, November 9, 2009

Red Beans and Rice

Sylvia got an early birthday present from her great aunt Sarah. She loves the new apron. I'm hoping she'll be able to start cooking us dinner if she helps out in the kitchen enough.

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

So cute! I need to remember to include the kids more. I HATE cooking that I forget that they might actually like it and really a head start might help them like it!

Jill Pennington said...

I agree, I need to let my kids help more. Too often, I'm in a hurry and it's just easier for me to do it myself. Way to go, Laura!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop