The kids each decorated their own party hat and did a bus coloring sheet while Dan cooked the burgers and hotdogs.

Sylvia and Henry each invited a couple of friends. Taking a group picture was not the most productive activity of the evening.
Each of the kids got to "pin" their picture on a school bus drawn by my wonderful husband.

.jpg)
Sylvia and Henry are getting the hang of opening gifts.


Linda made a tutu for Sylvia and I made a hooded towel for Henry.

After asking a friend for advice, a practice frosting job, two attempted homemade cakes, two more box cakes...this is what we got. I'm very happy with how the final product turned out.


.jpg)
5 comments:
Love the cake! Love the bus drawing with the pictures! Love 2 year old Sylvia!
happy almost birthday sylvia!! Your school bus cake looks fantastic!
What a fun party!!! Thanks for inviting us!
Once again, you're so organized and creative. I'm impressed. I can't believe she's 2! How time flies!
Good job on the cake Laura!
Post a Comment