They had a little straw maze for the kiddos which was nice because no one could get lost in it. There was also a haunted barn (for kids) that Sylvia loved. She kept saying "more EIEIO"...which is her word for farm or barn

Sylvia liked taking a look at all the pumpkins while wearing a pumpkin on her shirt.

Sylvia loved riding the teeter-totter with her cousin Evan. She kept saying "more."

The shed filled with corn was also a highlight. Sylvia and I did this while the rest of the kids went for a long walk.

They had a small "petting zoo"...although you couldn't actually pet any of the animals.

Katie, Margaret, Zander, Ben, Evan, Sylvia, and Carl. Things are going to get much crazier next March when the next two grandchild are born. (I'm only responsible for one of them).
2 comments:
How fun to have all the cousins around-looks like a great time. I love Sylvia's pigtails! Adorable.
Sylvia's hair is so cute! Glad you clarified on the next two grandkids :)
Post a Comment