Sylvia and I had been spending lots of time outside after nap until this rain started. She loves being outside and can usually find enough things to entertain herself so I can actually get some work done. I raked the lawn one day while she played with rocks and swept the driveway. The next day I got the lawn mowed while she did sidewalk chalk, played with rocks again, did some raking, and jumped in leaves. Either this little girl is going to be disappointed when we start spending more time inside or Dan and I are going to be spending more time outside this winter than we're used to.
4 comments:
So sweet! Love the one with both of you! I do not take many pictures, with my kids, but should more!
love the last two!
Love them all. The one of the two of you together is precious.
I like the one of Sylvia with the pumpkin best.
Post a Comment