Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mini Me

A couple months ago my mom brought over a few boxes of clothing...that used to be mine. It was so fun to go through and remember some of my old clothes, pick out things for Sylvia to wear, and make a box to take to Goodwill! I can't believe some of the things I wore...especially as I got older. No wonder I got made fun of some in elementary school. Anyway, enjoy a few pictures of Sylvia wearing some oldies but goodies.




3 comments:

codi said...

Just love them! She is so precious, and at such a fun age right now! Hope you have a great start to the school year-we will miss you lots!!

Jen Essington said...

that first shirt is totally something that you'd find on the rack now-a-days. And the dresses are just so cute...

Mom/Grandma said...

The first shirt was actually a dress Laura wore.
I still really like the pink overalls outfit.

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop