Swimming & Spending Time Outside
We set up a pool on the front porch for the great-grandchildren which ended up being very nice since the actual outdoor pool was pretty chilly.




Giant Swing
We did a climbing tower and giant swing one morning. Here's the shots of Dad and me. Sylvia was too little to try it out.


Crafts
I planned a few activities for the kiddos but our schedules ended up so full that it was hard to fit them in. We got two activities done and I'll save the rest for next time my family gets together.


Christmas & Grandma's Birthday
We celebrated my Grandma's 90th birthday while were all together. She loved the family tree I had a friend make for her...as did the rest of the family. We also celebrated Christmas with a white elephant gift exchange, a round of the dice game, and a gift exchange done by the great grandchildren.


Worship & Dance
My uncle played his guitar by the fire one night while we all sang along and the kiddos danced. It was too dark for a video but it was so fun to see all the kids dancing along to the music...and avoiding the fire for the most part.


Hanging Out
We spent plenty of time in the large family room being entertained by the great grandchildren.



Cookout
Sylvia enjoyed sitting at the kids table. I'm sure she won't always think it's cool. She also covered herself with the red dirt and even tried eating a little of it.


The Hoefer Family
No comments:
Post a Comment