Monday, June 29, 2009

1 1/2 Year Pictures

I cannot believe my Sylvia is already 1 1/2. We went to Sears for her 3, 6, 9, and 12 month pictures, but I decided I wanted to try and take her 18 month pictures. After a few failed attempts and a now 19 month old, I was thinking about heading to Sears. However, the sky looked nice tonight and Sylvia was in a pretty good mood. So, we headed to Lower City Park and this is what we got.


I've learned this last month that it is more difficult to take your own child's photograph than that of someone else's.

7 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

wow! all of a sudden I can see the girl she's going to become instead of a baby.

Mom/Grandma said...

Love the pictures, especially the last two.

The Millers said...

She looks so old in that last picture! I can't believe how many teeth she has...Stavia looks so young next to her.

codi said...

What a sweetie! She really is starting to look like a little girl lately-you did a great job on the pics.

Andrea G. said...

So so so so sweet though!

Laura said...

MUCH better than Sears! Good work...and I KNOW how stressful that can be taking your own kids pics :)

Jill Pennington said...

You did a great job! We have switched from going to have the kids' pictures taken at a "professional" place to having my dad do them at home. He just got some new lights and umbrella things and the pictures turn out better than the professional ones anyway.

Keep up the good work! She's so cute!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop