Thank you for the rain gear Nana and Papa. After seeing our
last trip outside to play in the puddles, Nana decided that Sylvia should have some rain boots. And who can resist a matching rain coat. So, Sylvia is now very prepared for the spring rain which is good since it's been raining constantly recently. I wasn't going to post all of these pictures but I couldn't resist. The boots are still a little big but she was able to get around in them once I got her off the carpet. My next task is to teach her to stomp her feet in the puddles instead of splashing her hands in them...at least as long as it's cold. We had to go back in for mittens and they were sopping wet by the time we came it. The last picture is my favorite!
+040.jpg)
ot
1 comment:
She is so sweet. I love how she is completely covered by rain gear! :)
Post a Comment