We first checked out the cichlids and painted turtle.


I'm not so sure about taking Sylvia to the grocery store now that she's learned how fun it is to throw the produce on the floor. I don't think they'd appreciate her crawling on the shelves. But, it was lots of fun to do at the museum

I'm adding a shopping cart to Sylvia's Christmas list.

We also enjoyed heading upstairs to the farm. Both kids happily crawled through the unlit tunnels as long as Linda or I were in them too. I also took both kids down the slide one at a time...and then together.



Both Sylvia and Henry turn 1 next week so we'll have to pay more next time we go to the museum. But, I think it may be worth it after how much fun we had today.
2 comments:
I think the grocery store won't allow that in their produce dept.
I love the picture of her with the shopping cart. I often think of the movie "Big Daddy" when I take Abbie to the grocery store. She enjoys picking up cans and throwing them on the floor. Really, I'm not trying to get a discount, I just have an ornery child! :)
Post a Comment