This is a cute post. We couldn't believe they won. We had changed the channel because they were behind and the Alabama vs. LSU game was a bit more exciting and then they announced that Iowa had won and we were shocked. Anyway, glad Sylvia enjoyed it...and that you did too.
Mike had so much fun in Iowa- I was so sad not to be able to be there, but I think it was the smartest thing. I have no tried those exactly, but a friend of mine had a lozenge of the same kind she let me try. It helps to just keep drinking crystal light all day and eating little snacks the whole time.
2 comments:
This is a cute post. We couldn't believe they won. We had changed the channel because they were behind and the Alabama vs. LSU game was a bit more exciting and then they announced that Iowa had won and we were shocked. Anyway, glad Sylvia enjoyed it...and that you did too.
Mike had so much fun in Iowa- I was so sad not to be able to be there, but I think it was the smartest thing. I have no tried those exactly, but a friend of mine had a lozenge of the same kind she let me try. It helps to just keep drinking crystal light all day and eating little snacks the whole time.
Post a Comment