Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Marching Band

This afternoon while Sylvia was eating, I could hear the Iowa marching band start practicing. So, Sylvia and I called up our friends, Linda & Henry, and headed to the practice field to enjoy some marching band music. Sylvia spends three mornings a week at Linda's house playing with Henry. The two of them can make each other laugh and it's fun to watch. When the band finished up we headed to Goodwill where the kiddos enjoyed playing in the toy section.


1 comment:

Keri Speidel said...

Okay..so this comment has nothing to do with marching band other than the fact I miss it :) I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was that you wrote the entire lyrics out to convoy on my blog. You crack me up. Over and out.

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop