I ran to Hy-Vee quick to grab a couple things and saw the snow on the way there...I couldn't believe it. My parents headed back to Clear Lake this afternoon after visiting us and hit a snow storm on the way home...crazy. I don't think I am ready for this.
I vote excited...only because it was 80 degrees here in Austin :) I always thought it was sort of a rip off growing up to have to wear a coat over your Halloween costume. I hope it warms up for you by then!
4 comments:
I ran to Hy-Vee quick to grab a couple things and saw the snow on the way there...I couldn't believe it. My parents headed back to Clear Lake this afternoon after visiting us and hit a snow storm on the way home...crazy. I don't think I am ready for this.
I vote excited...only because it was 80 degrees here in Austin :) I always thought it was sort of a rip off growing up to have to wear a coat over your Halloween costume. I hope it warms up for you by then!
Bummed. I saw flurries on my way to work this morning.
After last winter.....any sign of flurries, snow, wind, ice or sleet makes me want to cry.
Post a Comment