I just wanted to give a shout out to my grandpa because today is his 58th birthday. I would also like to say that although the Hawks won, I can't say they're looking very good for the year. The fourth quarter was good, but in the first three quarters both teams combined for 2 made field goals, 3 missed field goals, 3 interceptions, and a lot of incomplete passes and punting - so not the prettiest thing to watch. That's why I mostly played instead. Mommy and Daddy got to go to the game for Grandpa's birthday. I hung out with my cousins, Katie & Ben...and my Uncle Bill and Aunt Becky...and their dog, Scout.

Thanks for the hat Grandma & Grandpa.
Soon I'll be playing drums in the marching band, but for now I can just clap along.
2 comments:
She's as sweet as ever! I can't believe you know all the words! :)
That was so darn cute!!!!!
Post a Comment