This big guy was so excited when his first day of preschool finally arrived. It was a little hard for him to wait once Sylvia headed to kindergarten. I knew the day would come, but I can't believe Eric is already in preschool. I know he's going to have a great year with Mrs. Fink, Mrs. Potter and Mrs. Grimes.
Balancing Mousy on his lap.
Having trouble standing still for mom's pictures.
Ready to be done taking pictures.
Not sure if he wanted to share the camera with Sylvia.
Eric walked ahead of Sylvia wearing his backpack on the way to her school.
Heading in with Mousy for his first day of preschool.
Showing off his buddy to Mrs. Potter.
I think the first day may have worn him out but Macy was still all smiles.
Macy, Gwen, Eric & Hayden. We'll see how the teachers are holding up at the end of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment