
Eric sort of got the hang of putting the eggs in his basket. He also liked to take them out.

Sylvia helped Eric get some goldfish crackers out of his eggs.

Very proud of all the eggs she found all on her own.

Ben, Katie, Sylvia and Eric posing with their eggs.

Grandpa telling the Easter story with resurrection eggs.

Saturday evening, we decorated hard boiled eggs at home with Sylvia. She colored on a few before dying them. She was so excited that it was hard for her to give daddy the space he needed to help.


Sunday morning we went to church with Nana and Papa. Sylvia got to hunt for eggs at church and at Nana and Papa's.



Sylvia helped daddy mow the lawn after nap.


Both kids also spent plenty of time on the swings.


It is so wonderful celebrating Easter with a three-year-old. She has been asking so many questions about Jesus recently. One of her favorite songs is Amazing Grace and she asks about grace and mercy. A few months back she was talking about mommy and daddy liking it when she makes good choices. I asked her who else likes it when she makes good choices and she said, "God, because Jesus has to die when I make bad choices. Jesus doesn't have to die when I make good choices." It's amazing and humbling to see her beginning understanding of the Gospel.
1 comment:
I like Sylvia's pink and orange shirt! Also, do I spy a Jamie Pipher mug with the grapes on it???
Post a Comment