
Thanks to our truck, Dan was able to head to work. The kids and I stopped by our neighbor's briefly this morning. Eric did not enjoy being out so I put him down for a nap and headed out to play with Sylvia. She loves the snow and wasn't bothered at all by the cold. It was sunny and windy out, hence the squinty eyes in the picture of me and Sylvia.



Sylvia spent a long time this morning jumping around in our bedroom. She figured out that she could jump from our chair to the bed an did it over and over again.



1 comment:
I love your pictures and post about snow fun. With this last snow, I gave up on clearing our back patio so I could use the grill. Instead, I bought a George Foreman grill to use until the mountain of snow out back is gone.
Post a Comment