Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Fun

Sylvia enjoyed a visit from Grandpa and the trip out to play in the snow. Grandpa took her on a long sled ride along the river and down to the park. Sylvia loves to shovel . The second picture shows the new view from our front yard now that so many house are are coming down.

Grandpa came back to play in the snow with me. We were going to build a snowman after Sylvia went to bed. I got started when things were quiet in her room. I looked into our family room while rolling up the first ball and saw Sylvia playing. So, I went in and put her back in bed just to have her come back out a few minutes later. I decided to let her come out and help us. She geared up, headed out, and had a blast but didn't get to bed till 10:00. I think I'm going to remember that night for a long time!

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop