Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Forchard

We took a family trip to Wilson's Apple Orchard last Saturday. Sylvia keeps calling it "the forchard." She called it the apple church when I took her out for our preschool picnics in September. There weren't a lot of apples to pick but the weather was beautiful and we all enjoyed some time together. Sylvia said the tractor ride was her favorite. She keeps talking about when it went through the water. She also said something yesterday about when I used to be a man at the forchard. I finally figured out that she was talking about when I put my face in the Johnny Appleseed cut out.

No comments:

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop