My parents and I took Sylvia, Erickson and some cousins for a short trip last week. We headed to the Niabi Zoo despite the rain coming down and changed our plans as we got closer and started our day at the Putnam Museum.
We ate a quick lunch and by the time we were ready to leave the museum it had stopped raining. Although it was very muggy we had a lot of fun. Sylvia was excited to see the giraffes. She just loved running around with her cousins.
2 comments:
Mom
said...
Love that last picture. I remember how much work it took to get them to stand still for a second.
2 comments:
Love that last picture. I remember how much work it took to get them to stand still for a second.
You look skinny in the picture with the blue tank top! Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment