Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Backyard Pool & City Park Rides

We watched Henry and Calvin last Saturday while Linda and Jesse did some packing. I set up the pool while the kids were napping and boy were they excited to get in. Sylvia saw it and must remember swimming in it with Henry last summer. The first thing she said was, "Where's Henry?"

The O'Briens joined us for pizza and then we headed over to the rides at City Park. I love living right next to the park. Sylvia enjoyed the fish a little more than Henry. I think she'll like going to Six Flags this summer. The train was a hit with both kids. I think we'll be frequenting the rides at the park quite often this summer.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Could Henry and Sylvia have gotten any farther away from Calvin in the pool? Fun pictures!

First Foods

  • pineapple
  • spinich
  • yogurt
  • cottage cheese
  • chicken
  • turkey
  • cheese
  • pinto beans
  • puffs
  • baby mum mum
  • applesause
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • pears
  • black beans
  • yellow squash
  • green beans
  • peas
  • banana
  • carrots
  • sweet potatoes

Sylvia's Nick Names

  • Dilbie
  • Peanut Pie
  • Honey Bee
  • Booger Boo
  • Bumbles
  • Pumpkin
  • Sylvie Bilvie
  • Peanut
  • Ba
  • Button
  • Pork Chop
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Toothy
  • Silvie B
  • Scooter
  • Munchkin
  • Baby Girl
  • Missy
  • Fidget
  • Miss Silvie
  • Dramatic Chipmunk
  • Puddin' Pop