Erickson is now 10 days old. That's when we came home from the hospital with Sylvia. He has been a very pleasant baby so far. He's nursing well and has slept through the night twice. Sylvia loves having him around, but I think she's missing some of the attention she used to get. I love his yawns, the dimple in his left cheek (there may also be a small one on the right side), those skinny little legs, and the little grin he's giving in a couple of these shots.
Yep- I actually just said the same thing Andrea did- "Oh my word he is SO PRECIOUS!" Adorable! Sounds like you are adjusting well to being the Mommy of two. Congrats!
7 comments:
Oh Laura, he is SO PRECIOUS! I love the half smile picture!!! The new header is too cute too!
I like your boppy cover. I like the smiles and dimples too :)
Yep- I actually just said the same thing Andrea did- "Oh my word he is SO PRECIOUS!" Adorable! Sounds like you are adjusting well to being the Mommy of two. Congrats!
He is so stinkin cute! I especially love the picture at the top of your blog with both him and Sylvia together - so sweet!
Mini Dan!
I agree with Keri - he's gonna look just like his father! precious boy!
What a beautiful baby! Life must be pretty good, to be smiling in your sleep like that!
Post a Comment